High Tech Indicators compares the technological competitiveness of 33 nations, including a large number of industrializing economies. This continues a series prepared every three years beginning in 1987.
- HTI 2007-Statistics Only Report
- International High Tech Competitiveness: Does China Rank #1?
- HTI 2007 Final Report (PDF)
- New High-Technology Exporters (excerpt from HTI 2005 appearing in Science & Engineering Indicators ?2005)
- HTI 2005 Summary and Appendix (PDF: 1.2 MB)
- Review and Revision of HTI 2003
- HTI 2003 Summary and Appendix (PDF)
- HTI 2001 Final Report
- HTI 1999 Summary and Appendix (PDF)
- HTI 1996 Summary and Appendix (PDF: 2 MB)
- Measuring National 'Emerging Technology' Capabilities
- High Tech Competitiveness: Spotlight on Asia, Journal of Management and Social Sciences
- Changes in National Technological Competitiveness: 1990-93-96-99
- A Comparison of Recent Assessments of the High -Tech Competitiveness of Nations
- China’s Export Momentum - Appears in Research Horizons Winter 2004
- Differences Over a Decade: High Tech Capabilities and Competitive Performance of 28 Nations
- High Tech Indicators: Who's Gaining?